Lenex Steel is excited to work with Quandel Construction and Hunt Construction on the Mt Carmel Grove City structural steel project located in Grove City, Ohio. This will be a full-service hospital with a 24-hour emergency department and other comprehensive medical services. It will also include a 54,000 square foot medical office building housing primary care and specialty care physician offices, along with outpatient services like physical therapy and cardiac rehabilitation.
- 3500 tons of structural steel
- 1st delivery of steel set for February 2017
- Contractors: Quandel Construction & Hunt Construction
- Erector: Sofco of Columbus
- Misc Supplier: Pinnacle
- Lenex Project Managers: Jason Turk and John Breneman
Other Work in Healthcare Industry
For additional information about Lenex's work on hospital construction projects and in the healthcare industry, visit our Healthcare Projects section.